It didn’t work.
First, I designed my board in Eagle. The board was to connect my servos to my Arduino, plus some other accessories. It was going to be for my robot Dalek.
Next, I printed the board onto clear paper. I purchased the paper off of Ebay, and it said it was compatible with both Inkjets and Laser-jets. I think this is where I went wrong: My inkjet is too low quality to print PCBs. I am going to try using my dad’s laser-jet sometime.
I put the clear paper against my PCB, and put a 15 watt fluorescent light about 2 inches above it. I left it there for about 15 minutes.
Once it was done, I mixed some MG Chemicals 418 with water, 1:10. I put the board in, and at first, I saw the outline of my board! But as I washed the board, it faded. This is what I’m left with.
It’s hard to see in the picture, but there is a tiny trace of my schematic. Can’t wait to try again with the laser-jet!