This is a list of project ideas I’d like to do sometime, more for me than for you.
- Located at backyard lake
- Waterproof security cameras
- Communicates via wireless to house
- Records rainfall, lake temperature, lake salinity, barometric pressure, temperature, wind speed
- Small internal hard drive in case of server outage
- Backup batteries
- Motion detector and alarm inside
- Solar powered
- Antenna at home to communicate with NOAA satellite
- Powers off less vital equipment as power starts to drop, security system last
- Takes many different readings
- Sends live to base station in case of data failure
- NTX2 transmitter
- Beaglebone Black
More will be added in the future! Thanks for reading!